Have you ever had a perfect “Shark Tank” idea but not known how to do it? A product you want to create but you know nothing about funding or manufacturing? My guest didn’t either but she knew she needed to solve curvy busty women’s issue with...
Have you ever had a perfect “Shark Tank” idea but not known how to do it? A product you want to create but you know nothing about funding or manufacturing? My guest didn’t either but she knew she needed to solve curvy busty women’s issue with athletic bras!
And she did just that! Bloom Bras is the most size inclusive line on the market ranging in sizes 28C -56L designed with NASA, shipping and packaging experts and Oprah's corset maker to bring the vision to life.
Now she is part of supporting creative people like you in finding manufacturers and getting your ideas and your products off the ground.
We talk about:
- After running a half marathon with an underwire bra under her sports bra, she had no skin left from all the chafing she know she needed to make a difference for herself and all the other women out there. She had written the business plan 15 years ago and now was the time!
- Her struggles finding a manufacture to work with a new start up company and worked around this using kickstarter and the massive community she created around supporting other female entrepreneurs.
- Sustainability in manufacturing, and how Elyse built a factory in Sri Lanka that uses solar power and wind power, and how they use local labor to actually manufacture the product so that they’re not having to travel.
- How in order to be successful you need to step into the discomfort of saying "I have a great idea and I need money and you need to believe in me".
- How important it is to create a community around supporting other women's dreams and their business.
You can check out Bloombras at on Facebook at Facebook.com/bloombras, Instagram at instagram.com/BloomBras or on their website at https://bloombras.com/
Give them some love on social media and check out their bras today!
Let’s change the world. Go to Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star review and subscribe so you never miss an episode!